Democracy is not a spectator sport.
The Madison County Chamber is the voice of the regional business community, advocating for progressive, inclusive economic growth.
- Working with all our municipal leaders to guide development in a way that will encourage growth while maintaining local identity. This can be with ED teams, Planning Commissions, or town & City councils.
- Recognized in the 2020 Madison County Comprehensive Plan as the liaison to local government for the entire business community in Madison County for the purpose of feedback on infrastructure, zoning, and development.
- Hosting the quarterly Congressional Business Roundtable and annual State of the County events to connect our elected officials with the business community.
- Annual D.C. Fly in to connect with federal leaders to discuss Madison County business needs.
- Sole business representative on the Madison County COVID Taskforce. This enables us a front row seat to advocate on the behalf of the business community as restrictions/regulations/shutdowns are being discussed.
- Individual business services: We have helped our businesses navigate local governmental issues such as tax abatements, rezoning, and drafting ordinances.